Home Delivery (as local ordinance allows)
1. Select “Local Delivery” and your preferred delivery method.
2. For safety reasons, your order is delivered either curbside or right to your garage or yard.
3. Carriers will unload a full pallet of flooring and accessories into an accessible area, like your garage or carport.
Preparing to work on a new flooring project can be a little stressful, but also exciting. Our goal is to make it as stress-free as possible by shipping everything you’ve ordered to your satisfaction. Please understand that delivery times may vary based on distance from our central warehouse or local store.
Curbside Pick-up at Your Local Store (as local ordinance allows)
1. Select “Store Pick-up” and choose the store closest to you.
2. Your local store will contact you when your order is ready for pick-up. (If there has been a change in available curbside assistance due to safety concerns, the store will contact you to discuss options).
3. Visit your store’s warehouse (typically in the rear of the building) and our associates will bring your order to your vehicle. Remember to bring your ID and credit card to pick up your order.
Store pickup is available 1-15 days after you place your order. Check your local store hours and current availability for curbside pick-up here.