FRAMECAD is proud to announce the release of FRAMECAD® Detailer V5, the next evolution in automated detailing software for the manufacture of CFS Framing.
For FRAMECAD®, innovation is everything; it’s a catalyst for enablement – whether its enabling clients to construct buildings quickly and safely through an integrated system or supporting communities to achieve a better standard of living, we’ve spent 30 years researching and testing to build a platform that people can rely on.
Known for versatility and efficiency across a wide range of global construction applications; FRAMECAD are excited to introduce the following improved features to FRAMECAD® Detailer:
- Enhanced Machine, Frame type and Section Setup Experience inside Configuration Options
- Locate the required Machine Series and Profile Section size in the Machine and section setup menu with ease
- Quickly identify the projects at hand and current machinery
- Set up all machinery for production capabilities and pre-configurated section sizes
- Specialised Frame Type management control with predetermined section and machine series
- Ability to custom-name frame types and assign default settings, frame scripts, frame properties
- Improved Structural Detailing
- Create buildable frame structures for any wall shape with improved Auto-Frame and Wall Detailing
- Easily place openings vertically above each other in the same wall structure, ideal for prefabricated façade systems
- Provide detail for split sill systems, providing improved structural layout
- Auto configuration of Triple stud connections at adjoining walls
- Adjust and add additional sections to walls, trusts, joists as required
- Add your own logos to printed designs and PDF’s
- Unpin project tree for a larger work-space
- Use the Project tree to navigate, select and zoom to frame instantly
- View properties, update framing parameters and make changes rapidly by selecting multiple components at a time
- View properties and change data to multiple components at a time
- Change 3D colour of individual components at frame level
- Select and import multiple files at a time for accelerated project set up
- New commands, such as member lengthen and member fillet for faster editing
FRAMECAD® Detailer is a powerful tool that saves time and cost in frame, panel, truss and joist design for Cold Form Steel Construction. Available across multiple languages including; English, Spanish, French, Chinese, Portuguese and Russian, FRAMECAD® Detailer V5 will accelerate your construction project.
FRAMECAD provide the tools that help you gain business success, our range of world-leading software, manufacturing equipment, online support and training programs are created to help your business increase productivity and return on investment.