Highlights include new on-trend collections, line extensions and updates to LED fixtures
CLEVELAND – Jan. 14, 2015 – When considering outdoor lighting, homeowners should pursue a collection that will match the overall style of the home and be advised that classic lighting designs have a timeless effect that can complement any space. Kichler, a leader in light innovations, is debuting an updated line of outdoor wall LEDs featuring enhanced lumen output for an overall energy-efficient design. In addition, Kichler is unveiling new outdoor decorative products, which include four traditional collections.
New collections from Kichler include:
- Ashland Bay – The Ashland Bay collection beautifully balances traditional style with a coastal flair. Ribbing details on the top and bottom of clear seedy glass are reminiscent of nautical ropes often found adorning docks. This five-piece collection features a wall lantern in three sizes, an outdoor post light and a hanging lantern. All fixtures are available in a weathered zinc finish.
- Pallerton Way – The new Pallerton Way collection will pair perfectly with other timeless pieces around the home. The updated, clean design is heightened by the etched seedy glass and golden highlights found in the powder coated bronze finish. The Pallerton Way family is available in three different sized wall lanterns, an outdoor post light and a hanging lantern.
- Halleron – Complementing the newly released interior line, the outdoor Halleron family is filled with elegant statement pieces. The collection’s circular motif and clear seedy glass offers the perfect solution to soften any outdoor living area. The londenderry finish that is based in gray and highlighted with golden undertones further adds depth to the intricate design. The collection offers two outdoor wall sconces, an outdoor post and an outdoor ceiling fixture.
- Hayman Bay – The Hayman Bay collection brings its understated elegance and delicate design to the outdoors in 2015. Inspired by the popular indoor collection, new features specific to the outdoor collection include etched seedy glass and a powder coated bronze finish with gold highlights. The Hayman Bay outdoor family includes three outdoor wall lanterns, an outdoor post and an outdoor hanging lantern.
- Sorel – The popular contemporary Sorel collection, introduced in January 2014, adds two new additions to the family. A 10.75-inch outdoor wall light is now available in a halogen or LED option in an architectural bronze finish. The entire collection, including the new outdoor wall light, is also available in brushed aluminum.
In addition to new collections from Kichler, the Wiscombe Park outdoor collection is now available in a powder coated bronze finish.
Kichler is a world leader in decorative lighting and ceiling fans. The Kichler® brand encompasses more than 3,000 products, including chandeliers, wall sconces, bath lighting, ceiling fans, under-cabinet lighting, landscape lighting, outdoor lighting, lamps, mirrors and accessories. Kichler® products can be purchased at independent lighting showrooms nationwide.